Mechanism for Grievance Redressal
- Grievances received will be feeded into the internal Grievance software. A unique track Id will be generated against the all the Grievances and is intimated to the customer / pracharak on his / her registered Email Id and Mobile Number.
- Customers / pracharak need to keep the unique track Id secure with them in order to take follow-up against the Grievance.
- At first instance Grievance is handled by the executive of the customer care team. The executive has a period of 7 working days to resolve the issue. In case executive is unable to handle the problem / grievance up to full satisfaction, the software escalates the issue to the next level of Grievance redressal committee.
- The committee will meet on a 15 day period (On 15th and 30th Calendar day of every month). All pending grievances will be disposed off by the committee in these meetings. If the grievance is not resolved within these 15 days, the grievance will be forwarded to next 15 day period and same will be intimated to the customer / pracharak.
- If the Grievance Committee is not able to resolve the issue in this time frame, the grievance is escalated to the Nodal Officer. Details of Nodal Officer are mentioned below:
Name: Prakash Gaichor
Designation: Manager Operations
Mobile Number: +91. 9324036077
Email ID: email@example.com